The materials below provide additional information regarding the available event deconfliction systems, educational materials, and articles pertaining to the event deconfliction integration project and partnership.
- Case Explorer Informational Card—Provides an overview of the Case Explorer system, its features, and means to obtain additional information.
- RISSafe Informational Card—Provides an overview of RISSafe, its features—including RISSafe Mobile—and information on how to access the system and obtain additional information.
- SAFETNet Informational Card—Provides an overview of the SAFETNet system and its features.
- Related Articles:
- Avoiding Agency Conflicts in the Field—Deconfliction Is an Essential Officer Safety Tool, California Narcotic Officers' Magazine
- Event Deconfliction Avoids Operational Conflicts, Saves Lives, and Solves Cases, Police Chief Magazine, February 2017
- RISS Insider 2015 Article: Connecting Event Deconfliction Systems to Enhance Officer Safety
- Program Manager, Information Sharing Environment (PM-ISE) Post: U.S. Law Enforcement Implements the First Nationwide Officer Safety Event Deconfliction System
- RISS Insider 2014 Article: A Call to Action—Officer Safety Event Deconfliction