This site, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), provides criminal justice professionals with a multitude of resources that are primarily concerned with law enforcement intelligence operations and practices.
National Fusion Centers Association-Video Series
These videos are developed by the Florida Fusion Center, highlighting the numerous functions and successes of fusion centers across the nation.
Fusion Centers and Preventing Threats to the Homeland
This video is the second in a series of videos to be developed by the Florida Fusion Center, highlighting the numerous functions and successes of fusion centers across the nation.
Fusion Centers-Bringing Organization to the Chaos
This video describes how fusion centers met that need and the role they play in responding to mass casualty incidents, assisting first responders, assessing the size and scope of the incident, and sharing information with key stakeholders.
Recent and Popular Items
- Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) Initiative
- Face Recognition Policy Development Template For Use In Criminal Intelligence and Investigative Activities
- Considerations and Recommendations Regarding State and Local Officer-Involved Use-of-Force Investigations
- Real-Time and Open Source Analysis (ROSA) Resource Guide
- License Plate Reader Policy Development Template for Use in Intelligence and Investigative Activities
- Understanding Digital Footprints—Steps to Protect Personal Information
- Law Enforcement Cyber Center
- DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis Fellowship Program Flyer
- DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis Fellowship Program Application
- Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties (P/CRCL) Audit Guidance for the State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Intelligence Component
- Analyst Professional Development Road Map
- Event Deconfliction Systems Web page and Interactive Map
- First Amendment-Protected Events—The Role of State and Local Law Enforcement Officers training videos
- Unified Message—created to help clarify a unified approach to the process of reporting and sharing information related to suspicious activity
- Recommendations for First Amendment-Protected Events for State and Local Law Enforcement
- Role of State and Local Law Enforcement in First Amendment Events
- Tribal Participation in Fusion Centers
- Fact Sheet: Safeguarding the U.S. Government's Classified Information and Networks
- Criminal Intelligence Resources Guide
- The Importance of Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties Protections in American Law Enforcement and Public Safety training video
- Common Competencies for State, Local, and Tribal Intelligence Analysts
- Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties Compliance Verification for the Intelligence Enterprise
- Dru Sjodin National Sex Offender Public Website (NSOPW)
Additional materials for law enforcement personnel are available on the secured NCIRC Web site.